Monday 2 December 2013

ELMWOOD// Electrical Diagrams

For the Elmwood brief 'Brand the Boring' I have been given the profession 'electrician'. The brief should take one week max to complete given the time constraints so I have gone straight for my first idea which is to create a brand identity based around electrical circuit diagrams; some of which can be graphic masterpieces in their own rights; making incredibly complicated information understandable in the more simplistic way possible. The idea here would be to expose the pure talent of someone who can make sense of complicated jobs and complete electrical tasks in intelligent, safe and economic ways. Here are a few example of diagrams I have been looking at, I need to find a good balance between detail and good design, as always 'less is more', so I'm guessing I will have to deconstruct these diagrams and make something much more simple for the electricians identity or brand.
















No comments:

Post a Comment