Monday 27 January 2014

PROPAGATION HOUSE// Identity 5 Part 1

 This is the final logo that I will develop for Mark. The next stage is to find out which one he likes best and then refine that idea down further. For now I must finish this logo first.

This idea is very loosly based on the Strongroom Studio logo that Mark said he found interesting.


 I would like to end up with something a bit more versatile than this, but to start I attempted to make a type based logo with a similar tone of voice. This attempt definitely needs some more work on it yet, however the way that the text sits between to lightning bolts might appeal to the client. I have made this sort of rough bit of type out of simple lines spelling propagation house. This is intended to relate again to a style associated with indie rock music.


No comments:

Post a Comment