Monday 12 May 2014

COP BOOK// Breif

BRIEF
Create a printed publication based on your context of practice development. The publication can be about any aspect of design production or creative endeavour.

The aim is to create something personal, categorising your understanding of creative work and what it means to you. It is important to remember that the publication should focus on your creative and personal interests that form your outlook on design make you the creative that you are.

DELIVERABLES
2xPrinted Publication

ONE OF VOICE
Personal, reflective, colourful, inspiring.

CONCEPT
My concept is to produce a flip book styleguidesque publication full of images that illustrate my tastes in graphic design and interests in a range of other topics like space, nature, landscapes and cities.

The aim is to produce something which I can keep by me whilst I work and use as a guide for inspiration and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment