Thursday 20 March 2014

PROPAGATION HOUSE// Identity Applied

Just to provide a way to test the new Propagation House logo in context I have used these images to mock up some business cards, letters and lastly a solid piece of wood, which I will explain in a bit.

The business cards have come out well. One problem I thought that the logo could face would be that it would not scale down very well due to its large size and intricate detail. This hasn't really been a problem in the end as it is still a visually strong design at a small size. In addition it looks great as a large scale label on a range of products. This is the first hand drawn logo I have ever made and I am very happy with the outcome.

I mocked up the wooden laser cut piece of wood as an example for Mark. One of his studios has a totally wooden interior and is often featured in photographs of the studio published online and print. If I could laser-cut the new identity onto a slab of wood it could be placed in these photographs, thus growing the brand. 



No comments:

Post a Comment