Monday 7 April 2014

PROPAGATION HOUSE// A Visit To Propagation House

 Over the weekend I went to visit Mark at Propagation House. This was a great experience and although I have met Mark a few times before this was the first time I had spend an extended amount of time working with him. The day was all about collecting photos and information about the website for the studios and making sure that we were both on the same page in terms of design and content. We also discussed the logos development and that the current version is 90% of the way there.

Finally Mark suggested that it would be interesting to see if I could do any work for the Bands who come to the studios to record. Although at the same time he suggested I don't work for them as they are notorious for not being great clients for designers.

Overall it was a great visit and I got loads out of it both for my extended practice module and my PPP module. It was great to work as a professional designer with a professional client. 

I have taken way more photos than this, but here are a few decent shots of the studio and surrounding countryside and ocean....










No comments:

Post a Comment