Friday 18 April 2014

TO THE MOON// Astronaut Image Collection

I plan on creative a big guide to every manned mission of the US space programs race to the moon, through Mercury, Gemini and Apollo. As a result I have collected images of every Astronaut who flew on those missions. I have decided to present them in greyscale to give the main image for every page the most impact. Also many of the earlier photos were taken at black and white photography so I did it to retain some continuity. I found the majority of these images here at NASAs online image database:

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/index.html


What was really great about using the database is that you could download the high resolution files for free distribution.










 




















No comments:

Post a Comment