Tuesday 15 April 2014

PROPAGATION HOUSE// Website Plan Email to Client

This is the Email I have sent to Mark with a run through of the website to explain its features and workings so far. I plan on adding much more to the site before it is finished however. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hi Mark, I made a quick video of the website coming together as I thought it would be the easiest way to show you its functionality.

This should open in a separate window, it might be blocked as a pop-up.^

I get a lot of glare through my windows so they're shut in the vid, which is why its a bit dark. For example the picture of the trees hasn't been edited, that deep blue sky is much lighter on the actual site as are a few other colours.
Any changes you would like at all or thoughts would be great. I'm planning on getting a first version of this done by the end of tomorrow, however things like colours, text and images can been changed easily.
See you soon,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment