Friday 25 October 2013

DHR// Breif sent to client.

Below is the brief as I have put it to the clients, DHR.
I have tried to outline what I think they want within the time constraints of this relatively short brief. I have also tried to use neutral language and outline the rules of the brief in a simple way. For example I have offered for an additional 5 languages to be given.

 
Hi Lauren, Frank, Ron
 
I have just been catching up on the e-card brief, I have discussed the details of the brief as follows – please do review and let me know if you want to change any aspect of this –
 
·         E-card will go from DHR consultants to their clients, BD targets, candidates
·         Card will be available for all to use, globally, where the theme is appropriate
·         Standard wording will be ‘Season’s Greetings’ – keep it holiday neutral as per Lauren’s email
·         Theme will be holiday neutral too – ‘winter’ theme
·         Aim will be professional and clean, using DHR colour (blue) if possible, and incorporating the DHR logo within or under the image
·         Will be a flat image, no animation included, designed and developed by myself.
·         E-card will be produced in English language
·         I can create a version in other languages if this is required - max 5 languages additional, will need to be short two-word greetings and these will be provided by DHR to myself.
·         E-card will be seen in the body of the email by preference, so easy to view by recipient
·         At this stage I am not planning to use any ‘paid for’ images but will let Lauren know if this changes   
 
And a few questions for you please Lauren, 
·         I am planning to make the e-card compatible with Outlook - does everyone use Outlook? 
·         Are there any restrictions on which typefaces I should use?
·         Any other points to bear in mind?
 
L
Luke
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment