Thursday 24 October 2013

DHR// First Card Development Part 2

So I have taken my work from yesterday and attempted to work it into a more interesting card format. This is a short post about what I have come up with.

I'm liking these designs slightly more now that they have some extra decoration. I've obviously used red and green from that standard holly pallet which is used in everything for Christmas so the colours could do with some updating. 

I have also looked at some icons to add to the card. These are representative of the different things that DHR does, for example, searching for people, signing contracts and being a global business. From here on I am simply working around the layout and format of the card so see which version I could send off for approval or criticism.



No comments:

Post a Comment